Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The charismatic Prince Dastan ♥

I know it's kinda late for watching Prince of Persia just now. But seriously, it was the greatest action fantasy movie so far (y) The storyline is extremely interesting and the actions....perfectly stunning! Couldn't stop gasping along the movie.

Over all, Dastan got my attention so bad!!! He's....handsome? Not, he's not..really. Charming? Well, he's super strong, just like a true hero, an expert sword player, he didn't even bleed at all! he's a lil bit sweet to Tamina, and yea, can't find the right adjective to define him. He's not as handsome as Skandar Keynes nor as cute as Chord Overstreet, there's just something that makes him so charismatics ;P

Lemme give a spoiler about him. He was the son of Sharaman, king of Persia. Not biological son, actually. He lived in the empire with the king, Nizam (his uncle), and his brothers: Gravin and Tus. Prince Dastan led an attack to Alamut of which leader was Princess Tamina. The story was about the journey of Dastan and Tamina, trying to save the world from doomsday. In the end, Dastan and Tamina ended up together.

Well...., his name is Dastan. Such a beautiful name, isn't it? I'm really in love with the name!! Someday, I'm gonna name my son Dastan. What if... Muhammad Dastan? Hahahaha that will be decided later. Here are some pics from the movie:
Does anyone think that he looks like Caspian? ....or maybe it's just me.

She's beyond amazing. Beautiful, smart, independent, and strong. Thumbs up Tamina (y)

Picture of the two of them together. Kinda sweet righttt? :3

Speaking about fantasy movie, I'm wondering why some people are really into this genre. For me, this is the best one. Let's mention.., Harry Potter. The chronicles of Narnia. Percy Jackson. The Lord of The Rings. Yea, those are my favorites! The more impossible the story is, the more I tend to watch the movie (y)

Above all, can't wait for the sequel :D

0 feedbacks: