Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Way back into reality

I am so dead today. Physically and mentally tired.

So, I was in the middle of something when my teacher call my name. She gave me the result of the tests I took the previous week. When I got them in my hand, I felt so happy. Happier than ever!!! Never thought that physics would amuse me this much.

Then I thought about everything.

My heart was just broken and the two things that really work on me are only friendships and academic achievement. Firstly, I'm never a geek. Instead I'm a really talk-active. I love to make friends with people, no matter boys or girls. I love to talk, share my stories with them, laugh, and so much others. That's why I've never been so lonely.

Now, I feel like friends are the best place to lean on especially when I'm in this kind of mess.
So I'm gonna change my focus into something that's really works; school. Wanna get great scores and make my parents proud of having me.


And one more reason, to show the one who breaks my heart that I can be the best of me without him (y)

0 feedbacks: