Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Mind breaks

Just opened my twitter account and read these:
"Alasan klasik n konyol prestasi menurun krna masalah cinta. Mending ga usah urusan sama itu kalo blm bs handle n itu ngerusak hidup lo"
"Geli banget sama anak2 jaman sekarang yang dewasa sebelum waktunya"

At first, they annoyed me so much because I was in that random feeling which is so-called galau. But then I realized that those tweets may have a point, just take me back to my reality. I'm not a child but not a grown-up yet. So what do people call us? Teenagers? I don't know, maybe we're in between. We're always in between. Between the true or false, the good or bad, the reality or dreams, and so on.


Certainly, I'm in between, whether to follow my mind or my heart. I know that heart speaks the truth, but when my heart is broken, which pieces should I follow? Kinda......confusing. I do know that broken heart is not a big deal. I mean, it is, but it happens. People have it and move on, so why can't I? Talking is easy, so is giving advices. But when it comes to myself, I really can't hear myself think. Between the noise I hear and the sounds I like.......






.......Feeling so unstable. Labile. Fragile. Know that's true but frankly saying, I heat when people say so. They don't even know my heart, and I would never share it either.



Sometimes, in this kind of situation, there's always a little part in the corners of my mind which miss the old time. Like..., want to go back to the time when I couldn't feel any heartache. Because I completely understand that the scar on a kid's knee will heal faster than my heart-break.


I ask to God for strength, patience, and sincerity in my every prayers.
I try to face my every problems as mature as I can. But on some night, when my tears cannot be held back, I just got.....weak. Weaker and weaker than ever. Telling myself to calm down is simple, but practically, I'm no more than a 15 y.o. girl.


Well....let's just see how long I can bear it all, and how long I could cure this feeling.

0 feedbacks: