Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

First of all, I definitely need some mind therapy.

Writing is on the top off my list.

My mind is sooo full with random things which I need to spill out to avoid stress. Current school life is harder than ever. Trust me, senior year sucks. Lucky you who are still in the first or second grade, you still have a lot of time enjoying high school. Exams exams and exams along with those stack of assignments. It';s not that I'm not used to, I'm more than just 'used to'. Deadline is my friend and procrastinating is my habit. But in the end, I was always able to make it. Now it's different. The teachers are giving us more and more tasks and exams are ten times harder especially biology. I failed on the first exam, and failed again at the remedy. And for the second chapter, I sucks. Seems like I'm gonna fail again.

It really sucks. I never failed in biology before. Don't dare to say I don't study. I study really hard, I read and read and read and I made a mind map, re-read it, answered ALL the questions the books provide, study together with friends and still suck at the D-day. It disappoint me.

And I'm also having second thought about choosing pharmacy.

I don't wanna waste my 4-years-college for something I'm not really into. Like the other people, I want to follow my passion, do what I want, work happily, and so on. My cousin, Adis, was a former college student for University of Indonesia, faculty of pharmacy. She was there for two years and dropped herself out. Said it's not her thing and chose to transfer to IKJ. Being a violist is her dream and now she's shining there.Tante Yani, a lecturer of pharmacy UI even told me that if I wanna choose pharmacy, it's better to choose ITB. UI is having some problems with pharmacy.

I wanna follow my passion; writing. I wanna be a journalist, a writer, a novelist, I wanna work as an editor.

That's all, then. Though I still have a lot to write about, I need to study for math exam tomorrow.

0 feedbacks: