Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Indescribable feelings

Never give up when you still have something to give. Remember: "Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying!" -@ihatequotes


Well, maybe that's true but I don't think that I will keep trying. I mean, let's just stop, feel the pain now, and get over it. Unfortunately, things aren't that simple. First, even if I stop trying, I still keep on hoping that impossible one. Second, I sometimes can't stand the pain. Call me fragile, I don't care. Third, I can't get over the one who disturbs me so much with his attention.






..................................

...Intinya, aku patah hati. Sederhana? Tentu saja engga. Perasaan bener-bener kacau, mood menggalau terus, labil, segala sesuatu serba berlebihan. Yaaah, gue memang hiperbolis kalau bicara tentang ini. Mungkin semua ini kesalahan, falling for a wrong one in the wrong time, atau mungkin ini cuma sebuah proses yang pastinya menjadikan gue lebih dewasa dari sebelumnya. 


Now I'm just hoping for the best. The best for me and the best for him :)

0 feedbacks: