Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Current life;)

Morrning bloggers! I miss writing on this blog so freakin much! Things have changed a lot and I've got bunch of stories in my mind, I wish I could share it here but I'm just never in the mood to do so. I mean, writing a long post. But after all, this is holiday so I have unlimited time to write ;;)

1. I'm now in my second year of high school. That means I've separated with my beloved class X-1. I was kinda sad about that. No, beyond sad, I was devastated. We've been through together for one year with a lot of unforgettable memories. They're just meant a lot to me. These are our pictures♥

Now that I'm no longer in tenth grade. Firstly, I feel so lonesome in my new class. I miss all my friends in X-1, I miss all those laughter and over all, I miss my girls pretty much.
Firstly, I felt really uncomfortable with that new class. Time passes and also my class. I started to feel comfort day by day. Nothing's special yet but I hope this class would work as well as my previous one;)
2. We're in Ramadhan right now;) As moeslems, we are so blessed by this month and there's no reasons no to be delighted ;) Several weeks ago, my school held a celebration of our independence day. There were a cooking fest, fashion show, performance of some school bands, and break fasting together with our own class. That was the first time I stayed over 5 in my school.

Last night I went breakfasting with my wonderful X-1. That was a very great time;) Here are some random shoots that Cita took from my phone.

 3. Speaking about phone, I finally bought a new one. Sony Ericsson U5; Vivaz. At first, I had no intention to change phone but my mom forced me to do so since my old phone's condition was beyond pathetic. I love my new phone very much, it's pink, full touch screen, high-tech, and comfortable to be used but I didn't want to leave my old phone which has accompanied me for 2 years. So finally I decided to keep them both;)

4. I'm suddenly fond of fashion. Or maybe style. Anything, I can't even differ them-_- So it started when I watched Australia's next top model, Canada's next top model, and America's next top model. I love to see those models pose, wearing some great outfits. Making me wanted to open my looklet account again. So I started to create some looks which leads me into this site; Lookbook

There are lotta great looks which caught my eyes trapped and I found one user who has a really great taste in fashion. She's stylist, awesomely fashionable, and also pretty with her brunette hair. Her name is Donna Romina from Germany, she's the same old with me!

So, that's all I could share today. I'm going to tell ya more details from my life later. Enjoy! (y)

0 feedbacks: